Thursday, March 30, 2017

What's the meaning? Where are your values?

Thinking, and over thinking, alot about what success is. In the past, success around me told me looking good, being busy, having more...was.
Now, I'm like, "What can I she'd that weighs me down to work toward what really matters?"
What really matters to you?
I know for me, it's not in the clothes, perfectly manicured nails, heels, and $5 lattes...don't get me wrong, I do like a good chai tea, but that's not the point.
What I'm saying is that the superficoal and chasing stuff...never fills me. It only makes me more stressed, more annoyed at people, more rushed, and less appreciation for beauty in life. I struggle with what all around me says a wOman should be, and I do desire to be beautiful, but I more desire to be working in my purpose and enjoying this short time here than focused on stuff. So, for all the people who feel you don't measure up, or compare yourselves to others to try to measure up to your perceived definition of success, remember...you are your own brand of beautiful and the world needs that!!

Be not conformed to the world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mond, then you will be able to test what God's perfect will is!!:)
 Happy shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment