Monday, May 23, 2016

I know who I am

"I know who I am," said the lady at Home Depot as she rang up some plants I bought the other day.
"It hurts to stand on this floor all day. I am glad I have a job, but maybe I need another one, to work in my purpose. I don't mean to be snobby, but I know who I am, you know what I mean? Maybe I should open my own business." As I listened, I saw life in this woman, and purpose. I shared with her how anything is possible with God. She smiled saying, "I receive that blessing."
Do we really know who we are? Thankful someone does:) For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10.

"I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted." Job 42:2


No comments:

Post a Comment